Cozumel Insider dot com

Lovingtravel

Does anyone know the difference between the dune buggy excursion thru Cozumel Insider versus the ship's (RCCL's Enchantment)? They are the same price so we're thinking maybe we should stay with the ship. Also, has anyone had difficulty getting answers from Cozumel Insider? We've usually gotten responses to our emails from other vendors within a few hours and certainly by the next day. The first email I sent this vendor they answered the next day which was fine, but now I'm going on 2 days waiting for another response.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give. - Greg

Does anyone know the difference between the dune buggy excursion thru Cozumel Insider versus the ship's (RCCL's Enchantment)? They are the same price so we're thinking maybe we should stay with the ship. Also, has anyone had difficulty getting answers from Cozumel Insider? We've usually gotten responses to our emails from other vendors within a few hours and certainly by the next day. The first email I sent this vendor they answered the next day which was fine, but now I'm going on 2 days waiting for another response.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give. - Greg

It's the same tour as Bruce has aready said, but I'm shocked that you havent heard back from them yet as that is one thing they are great at, is customer service. Hopefully you will gere something soon.

Cozumel Insider is a top flight company with terrific customer service. I wrote to them as well and will try to call Sherri.

Sherri lost her father recently I've heard and I am sure trying to take care of his estate and just personal mourning has taken a toll on her time and surely her personal attention, which the company if famous for.

If you aren't terribly rushed in getting your reservation, try to give her the benefit of the doubt and a little more time.

Thanks everyone for the info and thanks Fisherman Jim for the insight into the possible delay in responses. I did get a message back from Lisa and we are going to book with them. Maybe one of you might be able to answer another question we have - should we be wearing our bathing suits or is there a place to change before we snorkel? Any other suggestions on what to bring, or not bring on the excursion would be appreciated!

Archived