a few more Pride of America questions for Feb 08

libbieb

Has anyone ever bought the Bob Voyage cabin decoration package? I thought my 13 year old would enjoy that, but didn't know if it was really worth the money. ALso has anyone bought the soda package for teens or adults? We usually drink water, do they charge for water? I am assuming they do for bottled water, but do they for tap?

Are these things that you can do when we board or do we

purchase before we leave?

And a question about the Spa. If we want a massage, should we book as soon as we board? Any idea of cost?

Thanks to everyone who has helped us!!

Never done a bon voyage decor., sorry.

About the sodas card. I think they are great for childrens/teens or adults that want sodas everyday. You will save money that way and not have to worry about the cost.

You can get water all the time around the food/drink areas but they will charge you for the large bottles of water they leave in your room.

We just would go to an ABC store (you will see this store everywhere in Hawaii) and get bottles of water and gatorade and take back to ship to put in our fridge.

As for the massage, I almost always get one when I cruise. I have always enjoyed it but it will cost you about $90-$100 for an hour. Kinda high compared to the price at home but totally worth it!

If you decide to get a massage you dont have to book it right away. I always just call a day ahead or even that day and see what's open. They usually offer a discount for days when you are at port. They'll list this in the daily cruise news if they are offering any specials.

Have you chose your cabin yet?

Archived