For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

Hi Robyn,

Have you heard anything on what ship will replace AOS in 2009? I love sailing out of pr and like the voyager size the best.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

Thanks.

I have heard "rumors" that the AOS might be leaving San Juan....but that is about it......just rumors......:(

Exceptional staff? Look for David Cato on the pool deck! He is my favorite pool side waiter of all time :D Tell him Robyn says "hi" ! He will know who I am!!!!

Will do! I LOVE a good pool side waiter. Probably because I like sunning and foo foo drinks! We had an awesome one last year on NOS. I can't remember his name but he was fantastic.

As for the menues - Tues, Wed and Thurs don't look so hot to me. We are planning on eating in Aruba on Tues and doing Portofino's Thurs and possibly Wed.

Will do! I LOVE a good pool side waiter. Probably because I like sunning and foo foo drinks! We had an awesome one last year on NOS. I can't remember his name but he was fantastic.

As for the menues - Tues, Wed and Thurs don't look so hot to me. We are planning on eating in Aruba on Tues and doing Portofino's Thurs and possibly Wed.

Suzanne - if you see David, please tell him I said "hi" :D Get him to spin his tray on one finger for you!!!

If I were you - I would NOT book an aft cabin on deck 6 on any Voyager class ship. The balcony is totally obstructed by the metal superstructure at the aft of the ship, and there is a huge grey cement area in front of deck 6 aft balconies that you have to look at before you can even see the ocean! I would suggest an aft cabin on deck 8 or above if aft is really what you want. I had JS 1694 last year and the view was good. Having said that, I did want to try the aft - but mid ship is my first choice.

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I asked! That settles that idea. Back to midship then.

I could not possibly read all the posts in this thread but felt I must chime in on the subject.

We love the AOS and want to go back. After all this is where we won a twist contest down in Studio B.

Now if they could only do something about the airport in SJ we would be happy folks.

Hi Robyn,

Our roll call is circulating the compasses you sent - thanks!

Question- Since we only have the morning activities, when you get a chance, would you check to see what day and time the wine tasting is on the Aruba route? We're suspecting it's Monday around 3PM. May also be on the 2nd sea day, if not on the first.

Thanks.

Hi Robyn,

Question- Since we only have the morning activities, when you get a chance, would you check to see what day and time the wine tasting is on the Aruba route? We're suspecting it's Monday around 3PM. May also be on the 2nd sea day, if not on the first.

Thanks.

I'll check when I am in the office tomorrow morning and post on here :)

Glad the compasses are helping you plan your shipboard activities!!!

I have heard "rumors" that the AOS might be leaving San Juan....but that is about it......just rumors......:(

I heard that she is going to be replaced with a Freedom-class ship after the delivery of the Genesis in 2009 but they are just rumors too.

Hi Robyn,

Thanks.

The wine tasting is at 3:30pm on the Monday (cost of $9.95) in the Vivaldi Dining Room.

Hope this helps??

Archived