Fort Lauderdale Restaurant Question

SusieV

I know this is silly, but as Canadians we don't get to go to the Cheesecake Factory very often!

I have heard there is one in Fort Lauderdale- is it near the airport/cruise port area? We're staying at the Rodeway Inn Airport/Cruiseport on West State Road 84.

Thanks!

We ate at a Cheesecake factory Last year in FLL. It was someplace down by las olas blvd. There is another one in a mall someplace. I think you could google Cheesecake factory, and be able to find all the locations and even get directions from your hotel.

It was a great place to eat.

There is a Cheesecake Factory on Las Olas Blvd in Downtown Ft Lauderdale about 5-10 minutes from your hotel. 600 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. The one out by Sawgrass Mills Mall is a 25 minute drive. I am sure your hotel can give you directions easily. Be prepared for 30-45 minute waits but you can walk down Las Olas Blvd which is a very nice place to pass the time.

I know this is silly, but as Canadians we don't get to go to the Cheesecake Factory very often!

I have heard there is one in Fort Lauderdale- is it near the airport/cruise port area? We're staying at the Rodeway Inn Airport/Cruiseport on West State Road 84.

Thanks!

Just an FYI about Cheesecake Factory. We eat there often at home because the food is consistently good (not gourmet by any means, but above average with pleasant atmosphere). The dinner servings are very large, so if you don't have a huge appetite, ask for a half serving if not used to oversized portions. The cheesecake is good, so save room! I was in Ft. Lauderdale last week and saw the restaurant near Las Olas, but didn't go in since we have one at home. It seemked to be in a fun neighborhood with a lot of other attractions nearby as above poster said.

Archived