RCI Everglades Safari excursion post-cruise Miami??

tekmnky

Hi all! I'm curious about the Royal Caribbean Everglades Safari (FLL) MI07 excursion in Miami post-cruise with termination at FLL - has anyone on this board taken this excursion? What did you think of it?

Thanks for any information!

• 4 weeks later...
except the one that ends at the Miami airport.

Nesheiml, I went ahead and took this excursion on 21 Jan. In my case, the excursion was following a Majesty of the Seas 3-nt cruise. The excursion was fine. It started with the bus picking us (and our luggage) up at Port of Miami. The drive out to the Gator Park facility was narrated and very informative. The excursion consisted of an airboat ride and a gator narrative presentation. The airboats would hold approx 30 people each. There is an opportunity to purchase a lunch at the Gator Park (burgers, sandwiches, chips, soft drinks/bottled water).

Over all it was a good excursion, a good way to kill a few hours before the flight home. As for the drop-off at the airport - the bus will go from the Gator Park to the Miami airport, drop off the MIA passengers, then go to the Fort Lauderdale airport and drop the FLL passengers.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. If my memory is still working, I'll answer them!

What time did his get you back to MIA airport for?

My memory is a little rusty from nearly a month ago, but I looked back through my receipts and discovered one from the FLL airport that showed we were there at 2:21. We had been there about 20 minutes when I made that purchase, so say we got to FLL about 2:00 pm (for a 4:20 departure).

The dropoff at MIA was about 30 minutes prior to that, so say we were at MIA by 1:30. Hope that's helpful to you!

Archived