rccl gift certificates

awdl2000

We watned to do that for my parents on the Serenade in July and RCCL told my sister there was no way to do this. We ended up having $$$ added to their onboard account once we were onboard, but no gift certificates were available for onboard purchases. You could always make a "fake" gift certificate as something physical to give them, and add the $$$ to their shipboard accounts once you get on the ship.

Carnival has them and they do make great gift ideas for anyone cruising. Too bad RCCL doesn't have them, I'm sort of surprised they don't. When we used ours on Carnival, they just added it as credit to our onboard account.

Maybe it should be suggested to RCCL. With the gift certificates, the money has to be spent on board, thus more for RCCL. If just end up giving someone cash gift, they could end up using it off the ship, hence nothing for RCCL. Adding it to their on board account, as has been suggested, would go to RCCL, but seems like a hassle to have to do that for everyone when you board. I wonder if they have to be present when it's added to their account (maybe not)?

Congratulations on your wedding!!

What you can do ahead of time if you know their booking # Is give then a ship board credit.

When they check into their room, they will find a card on the table.

That's say's they have $xxxx giving by you.

Archived