Baggage Transfer at Port of Miami?

Aerobic1

In the past when we cruised in New Orleans we found a company that would pick up your baggage at the port (in fact the had a booth there) and would take it to the airport and hold it there so that if you had a later flight out that you didn't have to lug your suitcases all over the place with you. You could go to their airport location and pick up your luggage and then proceed onto to your airline and check it in.

Does anyone know if there is such a process or firm that does this in Miami? I can't remember what they called this process so that I can even search the internet for it or find a business that does this in the Port of Miami or through the Miami airport. We get into the Port of Miami at the end of our trip at 7 am and our flight doesn't leave until 6 pm. We'd like to NOT have to lug our lugggage around for 4 hours while we visit Bayside.

Any suggestions or locations of firms to locate this service appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Laurel

I don't know about the other cruiselines, but NCL has a program with certain airlines. You leave your luggage in the hallway on the last night and then pick it up at your destination. I think is cost about $30 a person but I'm not sure. If I were you, I'd contact the cruiseline directly.

Archived