Millenium cabin 6144

grannybee

• 3 months later...

I have changed from 818? to this cabin for alaska in August. I have just lookes at a site for deck plans and noticed this is not a Concierge Class cabin as our other was. Reading prior threads someone said we will be able to talk to the steward and get goodies. Has anyone else done this and also will we be able to get pillow upgrade. We are in a cc going up so the I wondered if we would notice the difference. Thanks

Grannybee,

Stateroom 6144 on the Millennium IS a Concierge Class cabin. You will also have a HUGE balcony with 2 padded loungers as well as a large table and 2 padded chairs. We had 6143 on the Millie in February this year, and a friend had your cabin. You will love it!

100_2641.jpg.9bc4d0c5ac0fd1eb32e7bdfceb76f141.jpg

Grannybee,

Stateroom 6144 on the Millennium IS a Concierge Class cabin. You will also have a HUGE balcony with 2 padded loungers as well as a large table and 2 padded chairs. We had 6143 on the Millie in February this year, and a friend had your cabin. You will love it!

Thank you soooo much for that information. I was still going to keep the cabin but just wondered about all the extra frills. On a different web site it shows it as an upgraded2A cabin and we got a ferund on our price so putting 2 and 2 together came up with proverbial 5!!

Thanks again

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We were in 6144 on the Summit last year, and it was by far the best CC room we have ever had. 2 reg chairs on the balcony, and also 2 lounge chairs. Really nice. And although the room is only one foot wider, it sure does make a big difference. Did you make the right choice? Absolutely. No question. Also, because of the location, you will likely get suburb stateroom service, and by talking to the butlers always around that area, they will let you select goodies from their suite cart. And they are really good.

Thanks Disney Folks ! Yes 1 foot in width makes a difference! I had Balcony and was less then 6 inches on the Way to Bathroom from Fold out Couch.

Also thanks for telling me about Butlers for Suites. I will definitely be extra nice to Butlers!!

lance 32

:)