Trying to find air detail for 22nd March Miami to Sao Paulo

Wake Watcher

I am having difficulty finding out any detail about the inclusive air package that we bought with our Azamara Cruise. I have contacted ***** Travel on numerous occasions, but have had no replies to any of my emails.

So I wondered if any of you guys, (some of who will be flying back to Miami from SP, one possible the same plane,) could help?

Thanks for any imput! It's got to be better than our travel agent!!

We're on the March 22 Sao Paulo to Miami on Journey. My travel agent was able to get reservation information (but not the tickets themselves) from Celebrity by explaining our need for the information so we could get our visas.

Thanks, Old Broad, for the input.

Which airline are you scheduled on? Have you any departure times from Miami? I think it is odds on that Azamara will be using the same airline for us all.

Its quite frustrating - I usually sort things out myself (but the price offered by the cruise line hard to turn down!)

I don't know if this is any help to you, but we're flying TO Sao Paulo on March 21 on American, from San Diego, via Dallas and, arriving the morning of the 22nd. On the way back, after docking in Miami we're booked on Delta, via Atlanta. Azamara did say that this plan is subject to change, but I really needed some flight information in order to get visas, so this will have to do.

Archived