Need creative help with Glory...

MamaParrotHead

I'm needing to come up with some names for our Glory group. So far there's 15 of us, friends and family from all over the country, sailing on the Glory 11/29/09. I want something catchy to put on emails and eventually on some fun things for our trip (the Carnival Fun Tees or something).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

We are working on the same thing! We may try putting everyone's last name on the shirt; it works with one of the designs we chose. However, there are five different last names in our group! Our other issue is that our ages range from 2 years old to late 50's so we have to come up with something appropriate for all ;)

Mama Parrot Heads sail to Glory

Good Glory is that a thonge? (__!__) (ok that was bad)

O the fierce wretchedness that glory brings us

I'm needing to come up with some names for our Glory group. So far there's 15 of us, friends and family from all over the country, sailing on the Glory 11/29/09. I want something catchy to put on emails and eventually on some fun things for our trip (the Carnival Fun Tees or something).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

My sister made us T-Shirts, we went on the Fantasy and she printed a color picture of the Fantasy w/name of ship on front with the date of sailing and on the back we had name/nickname and the Carnival logo. Everyone wanted to know where we bought them from. We just purchased the T-Shirts and she printed the logo stuff with her computer.

Sorry, I'm not very creative that way. I notice there's a roll call thread in the Glory called the "Glory Bees". When I was on the Legend we called out Roll Call group the Legendary Bees, but that was an inside joke.

On the Glory at Christmas, I saw a bunch of people going around the ship with tees that had a little "I'm sick" printed on the front, then if you looked at the back of the tee it had something like "The Glory Christmas Sick Cruise, choose your sick days wisely". I thought that was clever.

Morning Glory!! add a beautiful picture of a morning glory flower - the point would be to never miss the sunrise while out at sea!! (sunset either)! That will also be a favorite way to say hello from now on in the mornings. My sister and I when calling one another instead of saying goodmorning, we say Morning Glory!! Good luck! Happy cruising, Donna

It was suggested that maybe I take a look at Buffett songs for inspiration. So far I have:

MamaParrotHead’s Glory-ous Cruisers

MamaParrotHead’s “Changes In Latitudes” Cruise

MamaParrotHead’s “License to Chill” Cruise

MamaParrotHead’s “Back To The Island” Cruise

MamaParrotHead’s “Fruitcakes” Cruise

MamaParrotHead’s “One Particular Harbor” Cruise

Archived