Noordam Spa- massage ?

meidda

I had one of the combo packages last year on the Noordam. It was wonderful. My advice would be to put some money in your sister's shipboard account that she can use toward a massage or any service she desires. If you wait untl a port day, the spa runs specials that are much cheaper than buying in advance.

I had a massage on the Noordam this past Holiday sailing and it was wonderful! It was a full body massage and it was priced about $99.00 for 50 minutes but the girl who did mine went at least an hour. If you get it done on a port day I think they are less busy and you get a better deal.

For those who have had the opportunity of getting a massage on the Noordam were you pleased? I am thinking of giving a gift to my sister of a body massage for her birthday.

Thanks,

I was disappointed in my therapist on the Noordam after very nice experiences on the ZUI and Oosterdam. She was the least skilled of the three.

Maybe ask for some specific recommendations on this forum and make that request to avoid disappointment.

I get massages pretty regularly and am used to very good therapists so I assume I am more particular than one for whom it is a rare treat.

I really enjoyed my hot stone massage on the Noordam. The only thing I didn't like the sales tatics by the therapist afterwards. I was still lying on the table when she started trying to sell me products.

I always tell the spa receptionist up front that I am not interested in being sold to during my session. I reiterate that with the therapist. I find that RUDE.

Archived