Stateroom 7075 - Nautica

2kiwis

We are considering Insignia for a 30 day South American Cruise, Jan, 09 and also looking for info on cabins

When you get the time please advise as to which cabin you had a problem

Our experience on the Renaissance ship was on Tahitian Princess, Cabin 8024 which was generally quiet

Thanks

When you get the time please advise as to which cabin you had a problem

Thanks

We were in 6065 on Regatta and the noise and vibration from the exhaust vent (or what ever it is) on that side, nearly drove us up the wall.

We have been in 7048 and 6054 both of which have been quiet and enjoyable.

Like the previous poster, I was on the Tahitian Princess in 7076 and had no noise problems whatsoever--can't imagine it would be any different for the same location on the starboard side.

There appears to be a large exhaust vent or service area on the starboard side (opposite the several of the staterooms where we were - it was worse outside our room). We had a walk around the floors and noted that there was noise on all levels opposite it.

Hi,

I am in 6071 in Mar on Regatta, is this exhaust vent noticable 3 doors down from 6065?

Yes the noise is noticable in the corridor, but nowhere as bad as outside 6065 and, unlike 6065, it may not be noticeable inside the stateroom ?? As I haven't been inside 6071 I can't really say.

• 2 weeks later...
>We had a walk around the floors and noted that there was noise on all levels opposite it.<

Including level 8? We have 8071 on March 22 and would love to know whether it's noisy.

Of course the ships could be slightly different as we were on Regatta not Nautica, and there was more noise when the ship was going at full steam. Level 8 didn't appear to have as many staterooms with noise outside and 8071 seemed to be OK.

Have a great trip!!

Archived