getting a bit worried about the weather!

ang1684

just looking at the weather forecast for the next 10 days on yahoo and it really isnt looking to crash hot for my cruise that leaves on the 19th jan.

its is a qld cruise so goes to cairns whitsundays etc and even there forecasts look pretty grim. i just hope it all magically clears up in time:(

yeah im starting to think the same thing, my cruise leaves on the 26th of jan and im starting to really worry bout the weather, for my first cruise i was hoping it would be lovely and sunny when leaving brisbane, all i can do is hope that its gonna be nice some of the time :confused:

yes i saw that its all flooded i was just thinking last night that im glad i chose the trip over the pacific instead of up the coast, im sure no matter what the conditions are we will still have a fantastic time and get lots of memories from it :)

Hi, here north of Mackay, we are in the middle of a downpour at the moment.

I hope for you cruisers heading our way , the sun comes out for you.

but we badly need the rain .

this is our wet season until approx April-May. it is the same for the Pacific Islands.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Sunshine (hahaha) Coast here we have only had 2 sunny days in the last three weeks...plenty of rain.......i am keeping everything crossed for a sunny Coastal cruise for you all.....we can't really complain it is our wet season....cheers shiona

oh dont get me wrong i not complaining i feel lucky enough to be going on another cruise:D and know i will have fun anyway, how can u not a cruise. just a bit worried that it will be rough at see and raining the hole time. we are going on this one as my mum wanted us all on a family holiday and as its school holidays all the kids can come. still wouldnt mind some sunny days tho:o

When talking of the weather, 10 days is a long time and to have too many really serious weather problems for too long is not the norm.

We did a cruise back in 2004 where there were 7m waves (so they say) just outside Moreton Bay the day before we sailed. I couldn't sleep all night wondering if our cruise was going to be cancelled, delayed or whatever.

The next day, the weather was a lot better, we sailed on time and rough seas were all but negligible and then only for an hour or so.

You have an excellent attitude and that alone will have you enjoying your cruise whatever the conditions.

Good luck and keep positive.

I hope the weather improves for you too ... the low has crossed the coast today - so should continue heading inland now - so fingers crossed it fines up on the coast!

Any of you with excess moisture can send it to us here in Toowoomba ... we've only been getting sprinkles through all of this - and we are still desperate for rain!

(PS: I'm hoping it's all gone by 23 Feb ... I know ... I know ... it'll go and be back by then ----- but here's hoping for picture postcard days for all of us eh?)

thanks everyone and i also hope you all have great weather for you upcoming cruises.:) well the 10 day forecast has changed and it looks heaps better so far. just cloudy not thunderstorms and rain which is great.

now im off to do a rain dance to stay away for just a little while and send it to toowamba for lou lou:p haha

thanks everyone and i also hope you all have great weather for you upcoming cruises.:) well the 10 day forecast has changed and it looks heaps better so far. just cloudy not thunderstorms and rain which is great.

now im off to do a rain dance to stay away for just a little while and send it to toowamba for lou lou:p haha

Thanks Ang! Bring it on!!

Archived