Quick question

Denisern2

Am I allowed to bring soda and bottled water on board? I do not mind paying for drinks but if I want a can of soda in my cabin it bugs me to pay 1.75. Thank you

We had it in our carry-on and checked luggage (in case they took it from one) and there was no problem. I know there is a sign about alcohol not being allowed (sign set up be the xray scanner) but they didnt take anyone's away (from our group anyway)

I'ver been on MANY cruises with a large number of cruise lines and I have always brought my own soft drinks with me. I usually bring Snapple and Pepsi-Cola in a tote bag. I have never had any trouble or any ship taking anything away from me upon boarding. Alcoholic beverages is another story and we won't go into that here. :rolleyes:

worked perfect; arrived in our room fine. Purchase 2 liters at ports wrap in beachtowels, works fine.

If staying near a hotel, one night before cruise, go to the local grocery store, stock up and put thru w/ luggage.

A group of ten (in room next to ours) did this when we stayed in Fort Lauderdale, walked to K-mart and I believe it was Costo, purchased a cart full of soda and wine.

I seen water bottles filled w/ white rum or vodka. Mouthwash filled w/ dark rum.

Archived