Anyone stayed at Days Inn MIA North

browneyedpete

which days inn, we stayed at the thrunderbird beach resort, which is north miami beach, but it is sunny isles..what is the address? i think u may be at the one south of where we stayed. iknow there is one on collins, ours was on collins but i think it was in the 18oo block of collins. dezerhotels.com is where i found it..about 30-40 min by cab to the port..

just my opinion, no..i dont care for the area.. dont know what u r paying for a night..there is a days inn over onthe beach, not very good ratings, i almost booked it last sept b4 i found the thunderbird..go to daysinn.com and type in miami it will show u the hotels..maybe if it is the smae rate, u will want to change. we were 1/2 way between fll amd the port on the beach, total was about $100 with taxes and fees.. seems like there was a hilton garden inn for a decent price around the beach as well. our cab was about $65 to the port. we had 4 adults so not bad..and...the exit to the port was closed for const...soooo very glad i wasnt driving..if we sail from miami again, we will stay on the bay..seems like they have hotels for the same price we paid but the cab fare will be less..

Archived