Pride of Aloha - for those on board the April 16th cruise

Pinkkitty

I am looking for some information. We, along with another couple booked this cruise through a travel agent and were told "verbally" that there was an On Board Credit promotion going on and we would have an "OBC" of $75 per cabin. Now they are telling us there is nothing on our reservation that states that we have the credit. Did anyone else going on this cruise receive any kind of OBC and if so do you have a promotion code?

Thanks in advance!!

Back in April 2007 we read on one of these boards about NCL's 'Spring For It' offer for $75 shipboard credit and passed the word along to our TA and we have received the credit for our cruise this February. It was for bookings during a certain period of time but unfortunately I don't have any of the information any more.

I was just on the POAM...my TA told me about the credit when I booked, but I did not see anything about it on the NCL website....

however, the OBC vouchers were waiting for us in the cabins when we boarded, and they showed up on our shipboard account automatically...so don't panic:)

however, the OBC vouchers were waiting for us in the cabins when we boarded, and they showed up on our shipboard account automatically...so don't panic:)

That has been my experience with OBCs as well. (actually I didn't get vouchers, the credits we simply placed on my onboard acct)

Archived