Crazyshirts locations closest to the piers...

cruzelovr

Hi, I'm on a Legend of the Seas cruise that goes to Hilo, Kailua-Kona, Nawilliwilli, Lahaina, and Honolulu. Where in these ports are there crazyshirts stores close to where we dock or are let off by the tenders? I love these shirts and they're so hard to come by I'm going to get a whole lot in case I don't get back to one.

Anybody from Hawaii or frequent Hawaii travellers able to help... I'm hoping to find one close on one of the earlier stops, that way I'll have to pack less!!!

Any help would be appreciated,
TANX

Tropicale - 02/95
Carnival Destiny - 09/98
Paradise - 11/99
Grandeur of the Seas - 12/00
Disney Wonder - 12/01
Millennium - 09/02
Star Princess - 10/03
Legend of the Seas - 04/04

"I wanna go where it's warm!" -Jimmy Buffett

I just looked on Google.com for crazy shirts hawaii and found that they have stores in the Ala Moana Shopping Center on Oahu, not all that close to the pier, but in Kona, they have a store on Waterfront row. That's within easy walking distance of the pier that the tenders dock at. Wanted to add that there is a web site, [url="http://www.crazyshirts.com"]www.crazyshirts.com[/url] that you could probably order on line

Dan

Infinity Panama Canal 10/17/2004

I was about to say that I was almost positive that Crazy Shirts had a website that you could order from on-line ...

I don't remember a Crazy Shirts at Aloha Tower in Honolulu ... but there is one on Front Street in Lahaina. As Dan says, Kona may be your best bet considering it's relatively early in your cruise.

Spleen

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]  until RSSC Navigator - Canada - 6/04

Carnival Conquest - W. Caribbean - 10/03, Celebrity Infinity - Alaska - 6/03, Ocean Princess - Alaska - 7/02

I remember a Crazyshirts shop in Kauai (Nawiliwili), at a little shopping center near the pier. There was a free shuttle bus from the ship. It was a very short ride. We had time to do it after returning from our excursion to Waimea Canyon.

There's two Crazy Shirt locations on Front in Lahaina Maui. One is at the Wharf, which is just across the street from the Banyon Tree which boarders the Harbor... VERY easy to find. The other is a short walk up the street, and is just past Kimo's.

paul

Thanks all,

I know all about Crazyshirts.com... I've been all over that website looking for location addresses. I'll probably do the majority of my shopping in Kona then, since it's close and relatively early. I'll probably pop into the other ones too, just to make sure there's nothing I can't live without!!!

Love those Crazyshirts....They're the best!!!

Tropicale - 02/95
Carnival Destiny - 09/98
Paradise - 11/99
Disney Wonder - 12/01
Millennium - 09/02
Star Princess - 10/03

You need to get a Sharka plush doll ... those are SO cute. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Spleen

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]  until RSSC Navigator - Canada - 6/04

Carnival Conquest - W. Caribbean - 10/03, Celebrity Infinity - Alaska - 6/03, Ocean Princess - Alaska - 7/02

How close it the Crazyshirts location in Kona to where the ship lets you off??? Can I walk there???

Tropicale - 02/95
Carnival Destiny - 09/98
Paradise - 11/99
Disney Wonder - 12/01
Millennium - 09/02
Star Princess - 10/03

While I don't remember seeing the crazy shirts location in Kona, I'm gonna go with yes. Kona was very small and very walkable...odds are it's at most a 10 minute walk from the pier.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;4;20;0;00&timezone=GMT-1000[/img]
...until my first cruise - NCL Star - 04/04/04

Archived