Has anyone left from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne NJ?

rachacha

But I did not use the on site parking. We are from Delaware so we stayed in a hotel the night before and booked a shuttle from the hotel to the pier. There is a large area where you drop off and pick up and it gets crazy when you are trying to get in and there are passenger who have just cruised are trying to get out. I have cruised from Miami and Lauderdale but I cannot remember one being any worse than the other. I noticed on the day we got back that the line of traffic to get into the drop off area was ridiculous, so keep that in mind in terms of planning your arrival-- We arrived at about 11:00 and were on the ship in about an hour

Since the cost is 16 dollars a day depending on where you are coming from it worked out about the same for us a group of 10 to get a limo rather than drive seperate and pay for parking. It was really easy we were dropped at the door and picked up there too. If you are not too far you may want to consider that.

Archived