4 X 4 Wrangler Expedition

mrchips14

We did this excursion thru NCL and I am sure it's the same thing. It was one of the best excursions I have been on. We saw a lot of the island, and the small villages where the people lived. It is really a third world country, so be prepared for that. There were so many photo stops and a small waterfall. The roads are very winding and a little on the scary side, but we took some very beautiful pictures. The people were very friendly and not really that aggressive. A lot of people on our tour had brought candy, and were giving it to the children. After your tour you will realize that we as Americans have a lot to be thankful for.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from Explorer of the Seas. My husband and BIL did this tour in Casa de Campo. They enjoyed it but were a little disappointed that they never got a chance to put the jeep into 4 wheel drive and did not go to the beach.

They had the opportunity to go to a local elementary school. The children there sang a song to the people on the excursion. My husband said he wished he had something for the children. One of people on the excurion brought candy for the children.

Their guide did explain alot of information to them. I am glad my husband had a great time on his excursion. I did not have such a good time on the Country Safari Excursion.

Archived