Spirit Aft 7300 couch? 7A couch?

DareTooDream

Hi there,

I did search and found balcony info for 7300 but I was wondering about sitting inside the cabin. We did have an aft on the Destiny and there was only one chair, not particularly comfy, and no sofa. We didn't sit in the cabin that much, but it would have been nice once in awhile. How is the seating in 7300? Also, on the Destiny, the t.v. was on the dresser, on the same wall as the head of the bed so you couldn't lay in bed and watch. We didn't watch it much:D, it's just nice while winding down, or getting ready for dinner, or when you've just had enough sun and need a little break.

What about the 7A obstructed balconies? One post I came across in the search was talking about connecting 7A's and inadvertantly mentioned a couch.

We're travelling with a 15 and and just 18 year old and trying to decide between an aft with an inside a few cabins away, or two obstructed 7A's. The 7A's would be next to each other, but not necessarily connecting. I suppose we could hope to get the balcony partition removed if they didn't connect. I believe there are two connecting available (5166 and 5168). Someone had posted the first three lifeboats are larger and have the tops so the view is more obstructed. In the brochure it looks like 5166 is right at the end of the 3rd lifeboat. There are non-connecting ones further back that are available.

I'm over obsessing about which way to go. The 2 7A's would be about $300 cheaper and the kids would be closer at hand.....not ready to give them too much freedom yet. And, may have a couch. But on the other hand, there's an aft......................

I'd appreciate any info/tips.

Thanks

Sherry

Hi there,

I did search and found balcony info for 7300 but I was wondering about sitting inside the cabin. We did have an aft on the Destiny and there was only one chair, not particularly comfy, and no sofa. We didn't sit in the cabin that much, but it would have been nice once in awhile. How is the seating in 7300? Also, on the Destiny, the t.v. was on the dresser, on the same wall as the head of the bed so you couldn't lay in bed and watch. We didn't watch it much:D, it's just nice while winding down, or getting ready for dinner, or when you've just had enough sun and need a little break.

What about the 7A obstructed balconies? One post I came across in the search was talking about connecting 7A's and inadvertantly mentioned a couch.

We're travelling with a 15 and and just 18 year old and trying to decide between an aft with an inside a few cabins away, or two obstructed 7A's. The 7A's would be next to each other, but not necessarily connecting. I suppose we could hope to get the balcony partition removed if they didn't connect. I believe there are two connecting available (5166 and 5168). Someone had posted the first three lifeboats are larger and have the tops so the view is more obstructed. In the brochure it looks like 5166 is right at the end of the 3rd lifeboat. There are non-connecting ones further back that are available.

I'm over obsessing about which way to go. The 2 7A's would be about $300 cheaper and the kids would be closer at hand.....not ready to give them too much freedom yet. And, may have a couch. But on the other hand, there's an aft......................

I'd appreciate any info/tips.

Thanks

Sherry

I can only help you with part of your question. Cabin 7300 on the Pride (same as the Spirit) had a couch and the TV was opposite the bed and the couch so could be watched from either one. If it was me, I'd choose the aft cabin every time (we had an aft wrap-around balcony suite and it was great!)

Archived