Bath robes

lola4795

I've heard that you can get a bath robe by requesting one from your cabin steward. If you don't see your steward is there a form to fill out?

Also, what should I tip for this service? What if I'm not in the room when the steward arrives with the robe?

Currently the suites have the robes. By summer the balconies will have them as NCL introduces Freestyle 2.0 to the fleet. A dollar to two tip will suffice, no fees.

I think that's a nice addition to balcony cabins. I remember the BA's on the Dream already had them, and it's a nice touch. :)

I've heard that you can get a bath robe by requesting one from your cabin steward. If you don't see your steward is there a form to fill out?

Also, what should I tip for this service? What if I'm not in the room when the steward arrives with the robe?

If you do not see your cabin steward when you board, just leave a note in your cabin requesting robes:) Post-it notes are great to bring on a cruise for leaving notes for you stewards.

I just want to clarify: We have an ocean view cabin with no balcony. Will the steward still bring one if I ask, or is that reserved for higher grades of cabins?

Sorry to be anal about this, but I'm a bathrobe lover. I will pack one if I have too, but I'd rather not use up the space in my bags...

Archived