place for liquor and amenities on the way to the ship??

manlie

I apologize if this question has been asked before . . . We are flying in the day of the cruise, have a tight transfer time and are scheduled to land at 1:30 (I will never book Princess air again:(). Because we have had bad experiences in the past we are going to try to travel with only carry-on luggage. Unfortunately this means no packing lotions and liquor, etc. Is there a place along the way from the airport (or even in the airport) where we can buy some liquor and sunscreen? Thanks!

Have your taxi driver go to the Princess terminal by way of SE 17th Street. Behind the Embassy Suites on SE 17th Street is the Harbor Shops shopping plaza. Within is a liquor store and a supermarket. From the shopping center to your ship it's a five minute drive. ;)

Thank you! One last question - would the the extra cab fare make it worth stoping or should we just purchase everything we need on board? I know it will be marked up from regular prices, but how much more would you estimate the cab fare would be with change in route and stopping time?

Archived