Horseback Riding

sunray10480

I'm with Ocean.We booked it through the same web site and everything was

very good I have to say.Were not experienced riders but the guides gave us confidence and reasurance, in actual fact it was just the two of us on the day that we went which was great.If we are fortunate enough to visit Barbados again I would love to do it a second time.

Sunray,

Here is what I posted on the "Caribbean Other" board regarding the same question (Yes, I'm lazy!):

I recently spent a few days in Barbados prior to our cruise and booked the Conset Bay Riding Tour with Ocean Echo Stables (http://barbadoshorseriding.com/barba...ng-tours.html). It is run by a husband/wife team that offer personally-guided, tours of the (gorgeous) East coast. They do not offer "group" tours such as you would find through the cruise-line. Their horses are very well cared for and lively, well-mannered and eager to please. I highly recommend them.

Bechi

We usualy head for the water when in Barbados, but this time we tried something different. We did a 1 1/2 horse riding tour with the same operator mentioned before www.outdoorsbarbados.com

we really had a marvelous time.The horses seemed to be well trained and it was just our family on the ride.The views of the East Coast were amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived