Gambia Tours

pammypoo

Same question. We will be visiting The Gambia in April on the Prinsendam, and I also found Tilly's Tours. I would LOVE to go on the animal one, but it says returns at 5:30, and the ship sails at 6, and that, quite frankly gives me cold chills.

Jujuju2, Have you emailed them? I emailed them and Jackie the owner was very willing to work with us on times. I'm with you- 30 minutes is way to close for my comfort zone. I'm wondering about trip suggestions and the like.

Pammy, no, I have not e-mailed them yet.

I presume you were looking on this website which has descriptions of tours?

http://www.tillystours.com/tours/half.php

I was thinking maybe to be on the absolutely safe side we could take a morning half day tour and allow the afternoon to have somebody's brother's cousin come pick us up in the bush when the truck breaks down.

• 3 weeks later...

We used Tillys Tours on Holiday in Gambia last year and I have to highly recommend them - they were great. I doubt Jackie would allow you late back to the Ship, she's brilliant and also does a lot for Charity there. If you get chance, do your Shore Excursions in the Big Truck, its great fun. For more recommendations on them just take a look at www.tripadvisor.com

Archived