which port/excursion

Lowie

if you could only do one excursion and you wanted it to be of mild activity which port would you choose/what excursion/what company would you choose.

ports are cozumel, belize and roatan.

tia!

if you could only do one excursion and you wanted it to be of mild activity which port would you choose/what excursion/what company would you choose.

ports are cozumel, belize and roatan.

tia!

Cozumel is a VERY easy island to use as a beach day. You can grab a taxi and go to one of many wonderful beaches. (Check out the ports of call board for ideas.)

I would use one of the other ports to do an excursion. Belize isn't one place you want to wander off on your own. We did a snorkel/swim with the sharks and rays there. There are also excursions to nice little islands for beach days. I have never been to Roatan, so don't have any ideas what it is like.

If you go to the drop-down box at the bottom of this page, you can get a quick link to the different ports of call. That is where I have found info on the great excursions we have done.

Have fun planning, and have a great cruise!

I would do the cave tubing in Belize. I've done it a couple times so, obviously, I like it. There's a little walk involved and then floating down a river on an inner tube through caves. Pretty self-explanatory. There's a website, cavetubing dot com, that is good. Compare prices with the ships tour. It's a bit of a drive to so you get to see a lot of the area.

I would choose roatan. We booked on line with a local tour company $25 apiece, private tour to where ever you want, there was 6 of us. Saw the island, and spots the ships tours don't take you, including visiting an orphanage and taking school supplies to them. It was one of our best excursions.

Archived