Bed Configuration

jadexx

Hello all..

I have booked a princess CB cruise and under my summary of booking on the pricess website it lists my Bed Configuration as Twin beds. This is my honeymoon and it is very important we have a queen bed. I have already requested in through my travel adgent do i need to do anything else to make sure I will end up with one? Is it possible that the room I have chosen doesnt have Queen bed Avl or do they just push the twins together? If so do i need to push them together or will Princess do it for me? And will it be done when I arrive or will I need to request someone do it?

Thanks so much for your help

Hello all..

I have booked a princess CB cruise and under my summary of booking on the pricess website it lists my Bed Configuration as Twin beds. This is my honeymoon and it is very important we have a queen bed. I have already requested in through my travel adgent do i need to do anything else to make sure I will end up with one? Is it possible that the room I have chosen doesnt have Queen bed Avl or do they just push the twins together? If so do i need to push them together or will Princess do it for me? And will it be done when I arrive or will I need to request someone do it?

Thanks so much for your help

If the request was made it should say Queen- tell your TA to call and have it changed.

No you do not have to do anything else.

Most all of the rooms have twin beds that are made up as a Queen bed by the room steward. You do not have to do it yourself. If it isn't done when you arrive just ask your room steward to do it and it will be done at turn down that night.

Congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon cruise.

Archived