Mediterranea dining room temps

furkidsmom

We were on the Mediterranea last January and the dining room was VERY warm. Was that just a one time thing? Most ships have freezing cold dining rooms and I wondered if this was just a problem on that particular cruise.

Thanks - we leave on Saturday and I'm packing right now!:D

Sharon - I'll be curious to read the replies. Where we were sitting, I found the dining room temp to be comfortable. (It felt the same as on the Magica in Jan 2006.) For me, it was great not to be freezing in a dining for two cruises. :)

Wonder if Bartemello (sp) is still the Restaurant Manager on the Med. (He's the thin, tall, dark haired gentlemen who was in charge of all the food venues on the ship last year.) I just think he's dreamy! :p

I think a lot depends on where you are sitting - we were on the lower level in first seating in Dec. I always wore a sweater or shawl since I could feel a draft on my shoulders and neck. We were sitting closeby to an overhead vent. I even varied my seating around the table to get the least drafty seat! The rest of my family was fine but my arthritis dislikes drafts:D

Archived