E-DOC luggage tag not available yet?

extcat

I am cruising on the Glory on March 22 and went through a TA. I am paid in full to the TA including the fuel surcharge. I opted for E-Docs and was able to fill out funpass successfully along with S & S info but am unable to find out where to print the luggage tags from.

On my Document page I get the message in red near the Top

Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

Is this the problem or am I too far away from sailing (61 Days) ?

I like to get all my ducks in a row early.

I am on the same sailing and also like to prepare early! I printed mine last week, but have noticed "issues" with the website. I would call Carnival with your booking number and make sure your TA paid everything; or it could just be a glitch in the system. I had problems when it came to the credit card info because we have different family members in each cabin, therefore I needed to enter two different credit card #'s. They walked me through that mess :) Good luck!

The problem should not be that you are too far away from sailing for your edocs to show up on-line. I know that when I purchased my last trip on-line at the Carnival website, as soon as I made the final payment last year (about 90 days out), my edocs were immediately available on-line. For my upcoming group trip which was booked through a TA, as soon as the TA furnished our booking numbers, which was 55 days out, my edocs were available.

I recommend that you do what the message says and contact your TA to find out. The other thing is that edocs are not available until your trip is paid in full with Carnival, so it's possible that the payment has not yet been made to Carnival. But, until you contact your TA, you won't know. Although the message says to contact Carnival or your TA, it's most likely a system generated message and if you call Carnival, they will tell you that you must contact the TA since they normally will not discuss your reservation with you if you book through a TA.

Archived