Need Help Selecting Cabin on the Miracle

Lovely_Star

We had a taste of an AFT balcony cabin on our first cruise and just can't go back! We love the extreme privacy it provides and being able to sit out on the balcony and watch the wake. We'd like to book an AFT balcony for our next cruise on the Miracle, but I was told that these cabins are not fully covered . . . is this true? Can someone please recommend an AFT balcony cabin on the Miracle? We'd like a fully covered one.

We had a taste of an AFT balcony cabin on our first cruise and just can't go back! We love the extreme privacy it provides and being able to sit out on the balcony and watch the wake. We'd like to book an AFT balcony for our next cruise on the Miracle, but I was told that these cabins are not fully covered . . . is this true? Can someone please recommend an AFT balcony cabin on the Miracle? We'd like a fully covered one.

I found this Aft wrap photo on websots....the Miracle wraps are incredible but you aren't talking wraps.....this is from deck 7 and it looks to be covered quite well

so it looks like deck 7 would be a safe bet....

2688819930050360393S600x600Q85.jpg

The Miracle wraps are awesome.....I thought this photo would show you the depth of the balcony space and the coverage it has. This is the balcony for that 1 cabin.....:eek:

The picture helped a great deal thank you. Do you know the specific cabin number for those wrap around cabins?

The picture the chittown showed you is an aft wrap around cabin on the Miracle which is a cate. 11 cabin. The other aft balconies have the same cover but not the same size balcony. Depending on what deck you are on depends on how much cover you have. For instance, the panorama deck which is the top deck has much less cover than some on the lower decks.

Do a search for aft cabin pictures and you'll get an idea of different cabins.

The picture the chittown showed you is an aft wrap around cabin on the Miracle which is a cate. 11 cabin. The other aft balconies have the same cover but not the same size balcony. Depending on what deck you are on depends on how much cover you have. For instance, the panorama deck which is the top deck has much less cover than some on the lower decks.

Do a search for aft cabin pictures and you'll get an idea of different cabins.

Thank you, and if I am not mistaking cat 11 is a suite, not just a regular balcony cabin correct?

Only deck 4 aft cabins have the complete covering

Thank you, I believe this is the answer I was looking for. Boy who new selecting the right cabin would be so exhaustive!

If anyone has ever stayed in any of the AFT balcony cabins on the Miracle I am definitely open to your suggestions/recommendations, as I want to make sure that we select the right cabin to better suit our needs.

Archived