Did I make a mistake

madelinerose

I just booked Enchantment for July 24 from Philadelphia to Canada/New England in Cabin 8084, which is an aft corner Family Suite. Could 8084 not be an aft corner Family Suite in July 2005 after the stretching/refurbishing? I had no idea the cabin numbers may actually change locations!

Now, it all makes sense!!! I knew about the refurbishment, but, being a rookie cruiser, I just thought longer and newer! :eek:

When I was booking a Junior Suite, a "bonus offer" popped up on the site and gave me a "free 2-category upgrade". I had been looking for an aft JS, but none were available on 10 different sites. So, I decided to book a side JS when the "bonus" popped up. I booked immediately, because I got an aft cabin with twice as much room for the same, if not lower price, than the side JS on the other sites.

I have emailed my questions to RCI. Does anyone know when the new deck plan will be available?

If I wanted an aft cabin, did I make a huge mistake or what? Help! :(

I'm a pending first-timer, so I'll appreciate all of your comments. Glad I booked early in case I want to cancel or change.

Thanks!!!

I don't think you have anything to worry about. It is pretty safe to say that they will not add more family suites. Even if cabin numbers change, they won't move you to a non family suite. Since Enchantment only has 2 of these types of rooms, both on the aft your in good shape.

Archived