Can you combine a savings cert with a future cruise OBC?

morrison

On our next cruise we plan on taking advantage of the Next Cruise booking with the LA that will give us an onboard credit. I understand that we do not have to select a date or itinerary at the time. If a savings certificate becomes available, can it be combined with the OBC? I'm not sure how the savings certificates work. Any info is much appreciated.

So far we have been able to combine promotions, e.g. OBCs and Crown and Anchor Savings Certificates, plus Shareholders Benefits and Crown and Anchor Balcony Benefits. Often you can do this yourself on-line if you book directly with RCI (Shareholders Benefit Information needs to be scanned and sent as an email or faxed). Generally I do a combine of phone calls and on-line input.

RCI is generally very good to deal with in terms of providing assistance so best to just call them.

Kathy:)

Generally yes you can combine the NextCruise OBC with the C&A coupons. "Sometimes" RCCL will have the special one day sales with the reduced deposit & OBC that will NOT let you use the coupons or combine other OBC's... just don't book then & you should be able to take advantage of coupons, rate drops or anything else that comes along.

Wow that's great. We will have our 5 cruises completed in November of 08. Retirement will be right around the corner for me so I see alot more cruising coming my way.

And if you buy a 100 shares of stock you will receive OBC for every cruise and all these can be combined.

Archived