Carnival Glory Wedding short & sweet

BoBandy

Just got back from our Glory wedding cruise on 1/12/08 and we couldn't be happier. We were very impressed how everything went for our wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was great (lots of food and loved the atmosphere in the piano bar) and the whole thing exceeded our expectations. We choose things from what they had to offer and did not ask for many extras. I just wanted to let everyone know that we would do this again in a heartbeat and we had a wonderful cruise as well. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. :D

Yes we did get married in the Green Room. The White Heat will be a very nice place for a reception also. The dance floor is awesome. My only advise would be to have someone in charge of the flowers and know what and who are supposed to get them. I hadn't noticed it but our best man ended up not having a boutoniere. I didn't know this at the time (because the bride stays in her room until they come and get you to walk down the isle) but the flowers showed up about 5 minutes before the ceremony. And it's also a good idea to have someone in charge of picking up any extra party favors, cards, etc that may be at the reception. They wisk you away for pictures so you really don't have time to keep track of things. Otherwise just try to take in every moment because it all happens so fast and then it's over. Well right now I only have a few pictures I could send, but I'm no computer wiz and can't seem to attached them. Sorry:confused:

Archived