Anyone sailing on the miracle NOW?

sandy toes

I have read in 2 different places about the itineray changes. One says to Key West and Port Canaveral and the other to St Thomas and Tortola. I am sailing on the 19th and am wondering where we "might" be going since I know Freeport is still out of the question. If you are doing St Thomas/Tortola, I say wonderful! Great trade off. Much better than the other site where I read the other option. I also read that a RCCL ship went to Nassau and Key West this week so maybe we will just miss a port and they will do that to us. Just wondering...I should just wait and see but it is like the ultrasound for the baby...I just want to know now. Thanks for any insight...ENJOY your cruise wherever you are going. I will have a great time even if all we have is sea days!!!! But if I get a chance to shop in St Thomas that would be good...

Well to stop all the rumors, I'm on the Miracle right now and we are on our way back to Baltimore. They Changed the Itinerey from Key West, Freeport & Nassau to St Thomas & Tortola. I was happy either way. then because of all the storms the Captain changed course again, we ended up in Nassau for half a day and thursday we spent a full day in Port Canaveral Florida(personally i would rather have spent all day in Nassau instead of Port Canaveral. I must tell everyone. the Miracle and her Crew shined. this cruise has been fun. everyone is having a good time. the captain & crew worked their butts off keeping the ship out of 3 different storms paths. for the most part we've had beautiful weather, good food, good drink and lots of good entertainment.

there were also a few other cruise ships out pretty much the same places we were, RCCI Soverign of the Seas, Disney Wonder,and the Carnival Fantasy are out here with us partying too.

Well to stop all the rumors, I'm on the Miracle right now and we are on our way back to Baltimore. They Changed the Itinerey from Key West, Freeport & Nassau to St Thomas & Tortola. I was happy either way. then because of all the storms the Captain changed course again, we ended up in Nassau for half a day and thursday we spent a full day in Port Canaveral Florida(personally i would rather have spent all day in Nassau instead of Port Canaveral. I must tell everyone. the Miracle and her Crew shined. this cruise has been fun. everyone is having a good time. the captain & crew worked their butts off keeping the ship out of 3 different storms paths. for the most part we've had beautiful weather, good food, good drink and lots of good entertainment.

there were also a few other cruise ships out pretty much the same places we were, RCCI Soverign of the Seas, Disney Wonder,and the Carnival Fantasy are out here with us partying too.

Thanks for stoping all the rumors. Our T/A told us we will be going to St Thomas & Tortola for the Sept.19 sailing . It sounds like you had a good time. We can't wait :-)))))

if you are cruising for fun you will love this ship. the crew is fun. you will be entertained by every department on the ship at least once with either singing, dancing and they work their butts off. i think our room stewart slips in like spiderman and cleans. you can lounge in your room all day and it seems like i just went out to check the laundry room and he already cleaned the room. the waiters dance. you will love the dining room excellant service

and food. but for a treat make a reservation at Nick & Nora's as soon as you get on ship ( we did tuesday because monday & Friday are the dining room formal dinners and we didn't want to miss out on those either)

Archived