How's the Liberty

happy flamingo

Liberty is a WONDERFUL ship, my favorite to daye, the interior is darker with lots of Rought iron.

It is the only ship i have been on that serves hot rolls in the dining room:)

Usually they are on the cool side, butter just melted right in.

Yes there is a Cigar bar, it will be located in the same place as it is on Glory deck 4.

Liberty is the same layout as Glory with just different decor. My husband liked it better, I don't have a preference.

I believe the cigar bar is the Cabinet Room on deck 4. It was the Ivory Room on Glory. We also had the afternoon tea on sea days in the Cabinet Room.

Enjoy your cruise.

Loved the Liberty . . . would sail it again anytime!

Fish & Chips place was really good but not always open. Food in general was great. I haven't sailed other ships so couldn't compare but would definitely recommend the Liberty!

We were on the liberty over 4th of July and can say that it truly is a great ship. Lots of activities, stewards were very helpful, staff in the dining room always had our drinks ready for us and waiting, and we thought the cruise director was great though we cannot remember his name. One downfall was the sandwich shops/asian food counters only had limited hours and were closed most of the time. Good luck but you will not be disappointed with the liberty

I definitely have to agree with you, "mommyto 2 girls". While we had a good time on the Liberty, we felt more comfortable getting around on the Legend. Even though the service and entertainment were both very good and the staff was so friendly, we just didn't feel at home on this ship. It was like there was too much going on in too many places at the same time. There wasn't enough time to do everything we wanted and never even got to many of the lounges. You described my feelings exactly with the right word - OVERWHELMING.

Cindy

I have sailed on the Liberty, Glory and the Inspiration. We sailed on the Inspiration before it was refitted and after. We REALLY liked the new adult serenity area on the Inspiration. We liked the Liberty better than the Glory - although they are pretty much the same ship - the Liberty is newer and we liked the big outdoor TV/Movie Screen.

Hope that helps,

• 1 month later...

Archived