Just back from the Dawn 1/20/08

juried

Hi , thanks so much for the great review. We are staying in the GV on the Dawn in March and we are so excited. We learned a lot about what to expect and maybe what not to expect. Too bad you all did not go the same time as us. You sound like such a fun group of people.

Thanks again for the great review!

Hi , thanks so much for the great review. We are staying in the GV on the Dawn in March and we are so excited. We learned a lot about what to expect and maybe what not to expect. Too bad you all did not go the same time as us. You sound like such a fun group of people.

Thanks again for the great review!

Hey Joanie Bop!

Nice to hear from you... there was something magical about our 2006 Dawn cruise that has not come close to being repeated.... the people were just awesome! You have been on 7 cruises since then? Wow! (We have been on 4)

I hate the computer hold em, they have it on Carnival...bites.

Hi to Chuck and Brandi and Todd... miss you all. We MUST cruise together again.

Winnie in WV ...Sorry about the one word after another, but truthfully, that is pretty much how I talk, I just ramble on and do not take a breath ....I do not want to re-post it, is just too damn long... I sum it up at the end…

Enjoy,

Terry

After re-reading this review, I realize it sounds negative. No no, that is not the case, it was a 9 out of 10, that is great! I had crappy flights, not due to the NCL or the cruise in anyway. I had an inexperienced concierge, oh poor me, how bad can my life possibly be “I had a concierge!” The food tastes the same: Well it all tasted good, so the same it still good, right? The shows are not new, well, hey if it ain’t broke…. there are many new cruisers who have never seen these shows and I am sure they were thoroughly entertained!

I think the best part was the view, just looking out at all that ocean. I am stuck here in the frozen Northeast Kingdom with all this snow just suffering from cruise withdrawal.

Till next time,

Juried

Archived