my Door sign

shoequeen1001

That is so cute. Are those just die-cuts you picked out? How do you give it the 3-D effect? Does Michael's sell the magnetic sheets?

I'm so NOT crafty, but I want to do all this stuff with my daughter. I'd like to let her make a scrapbook out of the photos and autographs and other stuff, too, if anyone has any advice on that. I don't even know what you make it out of... a photo album? :o

That is so cute. Are those just die-cuts you picked out? How do you give it the 3-D effect? Does Michael's sell the magnetic sheets?

I'm so NOT crafty, but I want to do all this stuff with my daughter. I'd like to let her make a scrapbook out of the photos and autographs and other stuff, too, if anyone has any advice on that. I don't even know what you make it out of... a photo album? :o

i dont know if Michaels sells magnetic sheets but wal mart does. it is where they sell the special computer paper to make cards and transfers at.

As for your scrapbooking album, they sell some neat scrapbooking stuff in a kit on board. I would advise buying one and you will have lots of crusie line and character stickers and borders and photo frames to use. That really makes decorating the pages much easier and more special.

I am not crafty either so I use alot of themed stickers for things and they look great!! easy for your daughter to use too.

Michaels does have lots of cute stickers that are cruise or disney themed too. Just get a few of those too and you'll be all set.

Just have fun with it, there is no right or wrong to scrapbooking. what ever you like the look of is right.

mom x4,granda x4

Archived