Do we have to make advanced reservations at Royal Palms?

luckyprincess

Hi,

After researching around on this board, we're going to go to the beach at Royal Palms when we go to George Town. I looked at the website, and it has a spot to make reservations. In anyones experience, did you need reservations to eat lunch there? Or where you able to pick one of the food venues and get a table easily? The veranda looks really nice - would love to try there.

Thanks!

Is this close to the port? I heard you can take a van ride there somehow. Also, is there a cabana area where you can get drinks on the beach, or do you have to go to the restaurant?

Just trying to find things to do in Grand Cayman without taking a $100 cab ride! Any ideas are welcomed :cool:

Is this close to the port? I heard you can take a van ride there somehow. Also, is there a cabana area where you can get drinks on the beach, or do you have to go to the restaurant?

Just trying to find things to do in Grand Cayman without taking a $100 cab ride! Any ideas are welcomed :cool:

http://www.caymangoodtaste.com has a great map of all the restaurants and their menus, it tells you more in details about all the restaurants. It says it has a beach-side bar.

Archived