Riviera Deck Question on Emerald

SEA SOUNDS

How are balconies on this deck in the forward part of the ship? Are they good size? Can anyone look over you or can you look down upon another deck? Both myself and friends have forward balcony cabins on the Riviera deck, so I would like your opinions on this area of the ship???

We were on Riviera Deck, mid ship and all the balcony's were the same size. your neighbor on either side can peek around the partitian, but no one below you can look up with one exceptions from about 4 decks below. Don't worry, your neighbors won't be looking around the partitiona. you can look down and see them and one other deck of balcony's Have fun.

Michael

We were in R258 in November and really enjoyed it. There are cabins above and below in this area so absolutely no noise. Only the people on either side can see in to your balcony if they lean in around and I can't imagine anyone doing that. You can see down on people on Caribe and Emerald (I think those were the decks).

Enjoy, it's a lovely ship.

Archived