Splendor, Oct 30 - Marseille Tour

lovely12no

Hello! - My husband and I (in our fifties) will be on the Splendor of the Sea, October 30th run, and have booked a private tour with Catherine D'Antuono of PROVENCE TOUR DESIGNER. It was a hard choice to make for us, but we selected sightseeing the picturesque little town of I'Isle sur la Sorgue...a little town built on a river with canals and water everywhere where there is a big market on Sundays. They sell food goods such as goat cheese, olive oil herbs, fabrics, soap, potteries, etc. Some more quaint villages of the Luberon, Gordes, and finally the colored Roussillon with its occhre quarry.

If anyone is interested in joining us, the tour is approximately 8 hours which should run anywhere from 8:30-5:30. I understand from RCI that the ship is now departing this port at 7pm which means that we must be back onboard by NLT 6pm. The cost for a couple to join us would be 105E each.

Although we have selected the above itinerary, the itinerary is not set in cement by any means, so don't hesitate to say if you would like to visit a specific place, etc....we would be more than amenable to adjust this itinerary to accommodate your desires as well. I feel sure that we can all enjoy the best of Provence and have a great tour!

Please feel free to contact me at susanc@telanalysis.com.

Best wishes,

Susan

Archived