Cavalcade!

stowaway2k

a romp around QE2

http://www.stage6.com/user/kj0928/video/2126364/QE2-Cavalcade-of-Cabins!

(too large for Youtube, and for now, Google isn't uploading, my appologies to those who cannot view videos at Stage6)

Wheeeee!

I do think one of the best parts has to be so many people clogging up the passageways and making the other, unsuspecting passengers squeeze by.

Someone please tell me--who is the not-too-big fellow with glasses and a moustache and his hair flips up on the sides and was wearing a salmon-coloured shirt during the Cavalcade? I've seen him so often in the WCC pictures, too.

PS: This just makes it more difficult to wait until we get onboard the Elizabeth! And I was doing so well at being patient!

Someone please tell me--who is the not-too-big fellow with glasses and a moustache and his hair flips up on the sides and was wearing a salmon-coloured shirt during the Cavalcade? I've seen him so often in the WCC pictures, too.

Sounds like Tom - Captaintandem on here.

Matthew

My, oh my, Oh my!

How many of you were there? Did anyone take a count?

That looked like marvelous fun!

Matthew, Why didn't you tell me you were so cute? (And I've seen pics of him before!)

And Malcolm, your squirrel looks much better with your hand up his...er, um, puppet hole!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Of course, it would have been so much better if you had managed to get into 3167.

I wasn't sure if I saw a famous Bibby corridor or not. hard to tell with the tight space and all.

So I don't know if you can do the download without DivX, but this time instead of playing it, I hit download. It downloaded and I played it in Real Player. It was much more high res than the other one, IMHO, but maybe that had nothing to do with how I streamed it (or didn't!)

Don't worry, Angela. I've been on these boards a lot longer than you, and seen a lot of pics over time, and I didn't know that was Tom either! (And I think he is so cute! I'd marry him if his wife wouldn't mind, but HECK. She can ride a bicycle up and down the mountains of Maine. I don't think I'll mess with her! <G> Nice to finally know! I was embarrassed to ask!

Well, must get some shut-eye.

Thanks again Kyle!

a romp around QE2

(too large for Youtube, and for now, Google isn't uploading, my appologies to those who cannot view videos at Stage6)

Wonderful! - I followed Karie's tip - downloaded it, then watched in RealPlayer - which worked just fine - so if anyone else was having trouble watching in DIVX - this worked for me too!

Lovely to see so many familiar faces - and start to put personalities to familiar names - Gav seems to like the limelight! And Malcolm shy of it, unless he's got his hand up some animal's bottom.......

You could get a job in Hollywood - nice one Gav!

Bob - Train No 58 was fine - but that upper bunk - bloody hell! like sleeping on a piece of tongue and groove, well almost as narrow!

And Kyle - as someone just over there, currently sweating over Pinnacle Liquid edition said - you are a star!

Not being one to upload for the benefit of the entire world, I am always happy to share pictures and memories with valued friends - and after that week aboard what else can you all be?

I don't know if CC allows email addresses, but just in case they don't, just Google - Paddle Steamer Preservation Society. look up members meetings and North of England Branch and my snail mail and email address are there.

Look forward to hearing from those of you who would like to make contact in due course

Frank and Margaret

hmmm...why.... when we see cabin 2075 unlocked and entered.... is Malcolm already in there... alone....in a single lady's cabin....? ;)

I wasn't sure if I saw a famous Bibby corridor or not

You sure did, more than one...

I do think one of the best parts has to be so many people clogging up the passageways and making the other, unsuspecting passengers squeeze by

mostly just us Cavalcaders squeezing past each other :eek:

Wheeeee!

a great reminder of a fun afternoon

Delightful!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Wonderful!

Excellent

you are a star!

Thank you! :) quotes to be included on the poster... :D

could use some fine-tuning, but I wanted to get it out there before the interest waned.

You could get a job in Hollywood !!! :eek:

no comment...I] :o

a romp around QE2

It's a good one. Thanks for including all the things I did that were for off camera......

who is the not-too-big fellow with glasses and a moustache and his hair flips up on the sides
Diplomatically put. Might be me. I usually need a haircut:eek:.

Sounds like Tom - Captaintandem on here.

Hmm, could be.

And thanks for the compliment Karie:o.

Kyle, fantastic work as usual. We all look so busy. But I think you were working the hardest. And maybe Doug, who was good enough to herd us.

It truly was a great afternoon. There must have been 35 people at least.

Archived