Driving to Port Canaveral ? about parking & luggage drop off

marcyjane

Flying into MCO Airport Orlando and my Son and his wife and my grandson are driving from Georgia and they are going to pick me up at the airport and then on to a hotel in Coco Beach area day before cruise.

We will be driving to Port Canaveral for the cruise the next morning.

Is there a place where Royal Caribbean will let us drive up and have a porter unload our luggage and then go park, or are there porters in or around the parking garage?

Also what is a good time to get there to avoid the crowd getting off and those of us getting ready to go.

I've cruised out of Port Canaveral on the RCI Mariner before a couple of years ago, but a shuttle drove us so didn't worry about all this then.

Thanks in advance for any help and information

Thanks

Marcy

Flying into MCO Airport Orlando and my Son and his wife and my grandson are driving from Georgia and they are going to pick me up at the airport and then on to a hotel in Coco Beach area day before cruise.

We will be driving to Port Canaveral for the cruise the next morning.

Is there a place where Royal Caribbean will let us drive up and have a porter unload our luggage and then go park, or are there porters in or around the parking garage?

Also what is a good time to get there to avoid the crowd getting off and those of us getting ready to go.

I've cruised out of Port Canaveral on the RCI Mariner before a couple of years ago, but a shuttle drove us so didn't worry about all this then.

Thanks in advance for any help and information

Thanks

Marcy

Marcy yes you can drop your luggage then park the car. However if you pick a hotel that offers Park and cruise you can leave you car and shuttle to the port. This will avoid $12.00 a day parking and then they will pick you up.

Go to the "I work in PT Canaveral" thread for details.

Archived