Help Cozumel Tour Isla Pasion

Bandit

Has anyone on these boards been to or done the Isla Pasion Beach Adventure VIP tour in Cozumel?

If so, can you tell me if there is any shade where we can get out of the sun. I want to book this tour, but the person I'm going with cannot be out in the sun for 5 hours. If there are a lot of places we can get out of the sun I will be able to book this tour.

Also any of your comments concerning this tour would be appreciated. Thanks for your response.

Bandit

We did this tour a couple of weeks ago a very beautiful island plenty of shade or sun. But it takes at least 45 minutes to get to the island so you you only get approx. 3 hours on the Island. The tour guide was great along with all the staff. Food was very good and the beer was cold.

Hi Bandit.

My husband and I took this tour in August of 2006. We absoulely loved it, but just like mac4cruise said, we only spent about three hours on the island. It would have been great to stay longer. We enjoyed the time on the beach and the buffet lunch. Our tour guide was a hoot!

I have a slideshow of our time on the island. If you would like me to send it to you, email me at janet_janae at yahoo dot com and I would be happy to send it to you.

Do yourself a favor and take a taxi to Paradise or San Francisco Beach Clubs (side by side) for $12 (per cab, not per person), rent a chair for $8 each. There are bars, food and bathrooms. You can come and go as you please and save money to spend on the ship. The cabs are plentiful and waiting to take you whenever you want to head back. Check out the Cruise Critic recommendations. You will not be disappointed. Check Flickr.com for pictures of theses locations.:cool:

We agree with the people who have been. Plenty of shade, drinks and the food is pretty good. Bus ride is a little long, but our driver was also informative. The changing rooms are very good for being on an island. It rained 3 times inbetween hot sun while we were there, and we still enjoyed it. If you tip the cash bar guy upfront, you will get a very good pour, too... :cool:

I'll be in the minority and say that was one of the worst (and last) Carnival excursions we ever did. I agree....go to Paradise Beach or Playa Uvas or San Francisco or anyplace else.

To answer your question - there is some shade but true shade will be up under the palapa where you eat which is not so close to the water. The drinks are watered down, you don't get much time there and you CAN NOT LEAVE until they say it's OK.

I don't know about you, but I hate anything where I can't leave if I want to. Grab a taxi...go to one of the above mentioned beaches.

It all sounds great. Thanks for helping us make up our minds.

Kind of leaning towards the Paradise/San Franciso beach suggestions.

Not so worried about the price as the ability to leave when we want to.

Been to Cozumel many times and wanted to do something different.

Everyone has been very helpful.

Bandit

It all sounds great. Thanks for helping us make up our minds.

Kind of leaning towards the Paradise/San Franciso beach suggestions.

Not so worried about the price as the ability to leave when we want to.

Been to Cozumel many times and wanted to do something different.

Everyone has been very helpful.

Bandit

Archived