what documents do you receive after payment

cruisechickee

Can anyone tell me what documents are needed after payment of cruise. I have booked thru internet agency and have not received anything. After enquiring by email with no response, I called agency and they told me their computer was down. Any help would be appreciated.

First time cruiser. Cruising from Auckland to Sydney April 2, 2008.

Can anyone tell me what documents are needed after payment of cruise. I have booked thru internet agency and have not received anything. After enquiring by email with no response, I called agency and they told me their computer was down. Any help would be appreciated.

First time cruiser. Cruising from Auckland to Sydney April 2, 2008.

you should receive e-doc tickets by email...about 1 mth before your cruise.

print them out....

and your bag tags..print them on a stiffer board paper and coat in sticky tape to keep stronger.

Have you filled in your online immigration yet??

print them out....

and your bag tags..print them on a stiffer board paper and coat in sticky tape to keep stronger.

Really appreciate your help. I am not aware of the online immigration. Is that done through Princess.com or my internet travel agent? :rolleyes:

print them out....

Really appreciate your help. Not aware of online immigration. Is that done thru Princess.com or my internet travel agency?

Really appreciate your help. I am not aware of the online immigration. Is that done through Princess.com or my internet travel agent? :rolleyes:

you have to go to princess.com...then the cruise personaliser...https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/itinerary.page

....and so on ..you need your booking no...you have to fill in passport details address etc ..

you can also print your Travel Summary and Boarding Pass, providing your agent has paid them by now!!

it must be done at least 2 weeks before you cruise..but asap is better in case there is a problem

you have to go to princess.com...then the cruise personaliser...https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/itinerary.page

....and so on ..you need your booking no...you have to fill in passport details address etc ..it must be done at least 2 weeks before you cruise..but asap is better in case there is a problem

Oh that is a great help, thank you jannandjohn :)

you are welcome..I have been seeing your threads about this everywhere..glad I tracked you down!!;) it can be daunting, but the cruise personaliser will really help you.

I'm glad you tracked me down too. I have completed the immigration etc on princess.com and everything is on there. This is great. Wish the travel agent had given me some information when I spoke to them. Just a small hiccup but I tried to put my aussie address in and it will only accept a us zip code etc, so I put my TA's zip etc. Hope this will be ok? :cool:

It was my assumption that you get bag tags and shore excursion in snail mail. Is this wrong?

you are correct. I just received mine for our March cruise. :D However, I think if you print the luggage tags through the website that they will not mail any to you. I would rather use the ones they send in the mail.

I'm glad you tracked me down too. I have completed the immigration etc on princess.com and everything is on there. This is great. Wish the travel agent had given me some information when I spoke to them. Just a small hiccup but I tried to put my aussie address in and it will only accept a us zip code etc, so I put my TA's zip etc. Hope this will be ok? :cool:

They will only send e docs if you are in Australia, our last 3 cruises( all on USA SHIPS) were all E DOCS. including TAGS, TICKETS, IMMIGRATION FORMS etc.... but really it will be the same stuff that you can print out yourself from the Princess site....((not sure about the bag tags with Princess, just had a look at my stuff and no tags?..I need to check that for myself:eek: ))

BUT..YOU should be able to put your own adress in it??(it is your immigration stuff after all, not your TA'S)...

I am an Aussie too, and I can.

I truly think you need to have another look and edit your details. Maybe you didn't put your country in, and it thinks you are in the USA.(.the default country.)

here's my email addy if you need to ask more questions in our time zone

jannandjohn@ozemail.com.au

They will only send e docs if you are in Australia, our last 3 cruises( all on USA SHIPS) were all E DOCS. including TAGS, TICKETS, IMMIGRATION FORMS etc.... but really it will be the same stuff that you can print out yourself from the Princess site....((not sure about the bag tags with Princess, just had a look at my stuff and no tags?..I need to check that for myself:eek: ))

BUT..YOU should be able to put your own adress in it??(it is your immigration stuff after all, not your TA'S)...

I am an Aussie too, and I can.

I truly think you need to have another look and edit your details. Maybe you didn't put your country in, and it thinks you are in the USA.(.the default country.)

here's my email addy if you need to ask more questions in our time zone

jannandjohn@ozemail.com.au

I tried several times to put my country in, but it appears it wont let me. But I will try again and see what happens, thanks a lot for your help. :)

I tried several times to put my country in, but it appears it wont let me. But I will try again and see what happens, thanks a lot for your help. :)

This is what you should be viewing on the princess personalizer..

so you should be able to put in YOUR ADDRESS(in fact you have to)

are you doing THE DROP DOWN BOXES. if so. that's CORRECT.....

OR TRYING TO TYPE IT IN.....WRONG

maybe you were born somewhere else eg USA ??

AND IT THINKS YOU ARE STILL THERE??

----------------------------------------------------------

PASSENGER IMMIGRATION FORM

The following form contains information required before boarding the ship.

PASSENGER IMMIGRATION FORM STATUS

This immigration information is required for each passenger. Below is the

Passenger Immigration Form for

XXXXXXXXX

To complete this form, you will need to provide the following information:

Contact information including your address, phone and email.

Name, address and phone numbers of an emergency contact not traveling with you.

Passport number and issuing information.

Credit card information to establish a shipboard account.

DOCUMENTATION OF PERSONAL DETAILS

The U.S. and foreign governments require that your name appear exactly as it is on your passport.

* Indicates required information.

Title XX.

First Name XXX

Middle Name XX

Last Name XX

Suffix XX

Date of Birth XX

Country of Birth - Select One -Australia

Gender Female

Address 1

Address 2

Address 3

City

State/Province

Choose One

Australian Capital Territory

New South Wales

Northern Territories

Queensland

South Australia

Tasmania

Victoria

Western Australia

Zip/Postal Code

Country - Select One -Australia

Home Phone

Cell Phone

Email Address

Citizenship - Select One -

Country -Select One-

etc etc

you will get e-docs online,print these out,you will get a separate package in normal mail,this will contain some info and your luggage tags,and after that you need a drivers licence,and passport or birth certificare,then just show up at pier for boarding,have a great cruise:));)

Thanks JannandJohn and all that responded. Yes I was finally able to input my correct details on the immigration form, but I had to go past the address details, to the country and change that first to Australia before it would allow me to input address details above. :D

Thanks JannandJohn and all that responded. Yes I was finally able to input my correct details on the immigration form, but I had to go past the address details, to the country and change that first to Australia before it would allow me to input address details above. :D

I thought that might be the case..

glad you made it.

Archived