Pride more "classy?"

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

I think the Pride is a beautiful ship. Lots of dark woody tones, renaissance artwork, rich-colored fabrics on chairs etc. I would say that Pride is decorated in a very masculine fashion.

I have read where some did not like it because it is dark. Some areas do 'feel' dark, but arent really dark. The dark tones just make it seem that way.

I do not know about "classy" but it NOT glitzy and gaudy.

I read a travel article about the Pride saying it is the classy ship of Carnival's fleet. Previous Pride travelers, your thoughts?

The ships main decor and theme is 11th - 12th century artists and Masters.

Lot's of nakkedness... but elegantly done. They even have a full sized replica of Michael baring all.

Compared to the bright decor of a lot of other ships, the Pride is very nice and elegant.

I can only speak about the ships I have acutally been on because I really feel I need to be there to appreciate the "view" but I have to say the Pride was the most memorable in decor and the richness of it. Now for the cruise itself it was my least favorite but that does not have anything to do with the actual ship itself so "classy"? Yes, in the actual ship decor and furnishings.:)

I think the Pride is a beautiful ship. Lots of dark woody tones, renaissance artwork, rich-colored fabrics on chairs etc. I would say that Pride is decorated in a very masculine fashion.

I have read where some did not like it because it is dark. Some areas do 'feel' dark, but arent really dark. The dark tones just make it seem that way.

I do not know about "classy" but it NOT glitzy and gaudy.

Agree with you to a degree, but I am constantly reminded of all those darn "angels" everywhere you looked !

Oh lord...if the Pride is considered classy, I'm afraid to board the Valor in May! I thought it was gaudy, over the top, and very "Las Vegas". But then, we'd only sailed Celebrity previously, whose ships are nothing like Carnival's. Did I enjoy the cruise though? Heck, yeah!

I read a travel article about the Pride saying it is the classy ship of Carnival's fleet. Previous Pride travelers, your thoughts?
Please...this is a Carnival ship......there is nothing classy about it. It is a run of the mill Farcus design that reeks of the same old thing that is always done by him. These are "FUN SHIPS" that are designed for drinking and covorting. If folks are looking for class they should not be on this board or booking with them.......LOL......:D

PS: I have my 5th and 6th classless cruises booked with Carnival........:p :p

Please...this is a Carnival ship......there is nothing classy about it. It is a run of the mill Farcus design that reeks of the same old thing that is always done by him. These are "FUN SHIPS" that are designed for drinking and covorting. If folks are looking for class they should not be on this board or booking with them.......LOL......:D

PS: I have my 5th and 6th classless cruises booked with Carnival........:p :p

The only Spirit class ship we've been on to date is the Legend -- and it looked nothing like the other fun, "over the top" Carnival ships we've been on. If it hadn't had all those ugly "urns" (I guess they are supposed to be trophys), it could have been called "classy".

Archived