What do "you" mean by "pampering"

vesw01

Of course having your meals prepared and your room cleaned everyday is beautiful.

What I really love about a cruise over a land vacation (which I also love too)

is that everything is right there on the ship.

Your meals are right there, you have so many choices for each meal. You don'ty have to play hit or miss with local restaurants, you don't have to drive god knows how long from the hotel to a restaurant only to have a 2 hour wait , like on land vacations.

You can make your shore plans ahead of time so when you dock, there is someone from the excursion waiting to take you there whether in a taxi, or a bus or a boat. Everything is pretty much handled for you after you make the initial reservation.

just makes for amuch more wiorry free vacation

Ah well. I think i know where other people's minds are going. I was giggling when I wrote that' date=' so I'm in good company.

You know. My kids say that I "never get it". Little do they know. :D[/quote']

You are the undisputed champion of the double entendre. :D

Sorry to all those that thought I was a man.... I am married woman with 2 kids. I personally have not been on a large cruise ship, so I was just wondering what people consider pampering.

Having some turn down the bed really does nothing for me. I don't like mints or most chocolate so leaving them on the pillow is just a pain for me ... ESPECIALLY since my 11 and 2 yr old will begin to think it is appropriate to have candy before bed.

Cooking and cleaning are just a part of life - I don't get any thrill when a maid cleans my room when I stay at a hotel....so I thought maybe there is something else that I am missing.

Hopefully after my cruise this week, I will feel PAMPERED and will report back with my changed ways of thinking!

Archived