Enchantment--Adventure Ocean for 8 year old--Good or Bad ?

Our kids ages 9-17 always have a great time at the kids/teens clubs. They always want to go to the late night party and never seem to want to leave. The college kids running the AO do a great job with the kids as well as the teens. I would recommend trying it at least once.

Our kids ages 9-17 always have a great time at the kids/teens clubs. They always want to go to the late night party and never seem to want to leave. The college kids running the AO do a great job with the kids as well as the teens. I would recommend trying it at least once.

Thanks, I will ..:)

Hi, my kids are veteran AO kids. They have also been on Carnival and Princess RCCl wins hands down. We have been on the Enchantment and it was great. We actually celebrated my youngest's B'Day (4th) on board. They do a birthday celebration the last night and it just happened to be his day. They baked him a cake and we helped throw the party ( dragged on a pinata from Cozumel and we filled it with candy and choc (comp. of the ship)). He also had the navigation officer come up to AO after dinner while this was going on and shake his hand and had some of the singers and dancers come up too. So...yes, Adventure Ocean is a great!!!!!!way for the kids to enjoy their cruise. My kids are now coming up in their 6th RCcl cruise. They love it and so do we.

Anne

Hi, my kids are veteran AO kids. They have also been on Carnival and Princess RCCl wins hands down. We have been on the Enchantment and it was great. We actually celebrated my youngest's B'Day (4th) on board. They do a birthday celebration the last night and it just happened to be his day. They baked him a cake and we helped throw the party ( dragged on a pinata from Cozumel and we filled it with candy and choc (comp. of the ship)). He also had the navigation officer come up to AO after dinner while this was going on and shake his hand and had some of the singers and dancers come up too. So...yes, Adventure Ocean is a great!!!!!!way for the kids to enjoy their cruise. My kids are now coming up in their 6th RCcl cruise. They love it and so do we.

Anne

I'm a custody dad who really want's my son to have some great memory's during his childhood..Thanks once more..:)

Anne

I'm a custody dad who really want's my son to have some great memory's during his childhood..Thanks once more..:)

Just got off the Enchantment yesterday. My 9 yr old LOVED the club. Hardest part was getting her home at night. She didn't want to leave. And then the next hour was her talking about all the stuff they did and the goofy stuff the crew did. No worries Jailer, he'll love it.

I just took my 8yr old daughter on the Enchantment 12/07 and she LOVED it!! I could hardly keep her out of it and when she was out of it she was in the pool. The staff is GREAT!! There were two nights that the kids could dine with the AO staff, that was nice. One night (formal night which was one of the nights the kids ate with AO staff) the kids dressed as pirates and took over the ship! They went around the ship dressed as pirates and sang a pirate song, it was a real favorite among the kids!! They do a lot of things with the kids too, it is not just a "babysitting" type of thing. They play gaga ball (like dodge ball but can only hit below a certain point) and win ribbons which my daughter loved too! There is a talent show, they take them for ice cream, all sorts of things! Like I said, my daughter loved it and wanted to be there all the time!! Kids can go from 9-12, 2-5,, and 7-10, all for no extra charge. Then if you want too, you can leave then there after 10pm until 1am for $5 per hour.

I have also taken both of my kids on the Sovereign and again, they both LOVED AO! We could not keep them out of AO.

I have nothing but positive words to say about the AO staff and since I have seen AO from two different ships, I feel good recommending them! :)

Archived