Myfriendmario is fully booked. Alternatives?

missy73

I have been very impressed with the reviews of myfriendmario:) , but am dismayed to find out that he is fully booked on the day I arrive in Colon in March. Can anyone recommend any alternative, independent tour operators?

I have been very impressed with the reviews of myfriendmario:) , but am dismayed to find out that he is fully booked on the day I arrive in Colon in March. Can anyone recommend any alternative, independent tour operators?

We just got back from the Carnival Miracle yesterday. We were booked with MYFRIENDMARIO, but got mixed up on the time zones. We got off the boat and crossed the bridge to the taxi zone. We hooked up with a driver named Rickey. Everyone knows him. WE had four people in his SUV and he took us wherever we wanted to go for $50.00 per person. He was great. Very knowledgable about Panama. I recommend him highly. He was also very protective of our group. He kept an eye on us everywhere we went. I recommend you get there before 8:00 AM to make sure he is available. He doesn't have an e-mail address.

Missy - This is a private company. They offer a lot of different tours than Mario such as River Tubing and Canopy tours etc. Gold Coast Travels.

http://goldcoastpanama.homestead.com/Atlanticside.html

The ecological tour looks awesome too! Maybe next time we visit we'll try that one. We are travelling with our teenagers and wanted something a little more physically challenging.

Good Luck

Have you checked Panama Pete?

Archived