Anyone traveled on the Enchantment of the Seas?

Has anyone traveled on the RCC Enchantment of the Seas? We are looking at the 6 day/5 night trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel in August. If anyone has taken this trip, please fill me in on your thoughts of the itinerary and ship. We have two boys ages 16 and 10. They loved our quick get-away to the Bahamas on the Majesty of the Seas. Thanks for any input!

While I sailed the other 5-nite itinerary, I think you will enjoy the ship immensely. If you click the Enchantment link in my sig, you will find my trip report which includes scans of all the Cruise Compasses for all ages. They will give you and your boys an idea of activities onboard.

Has anyone traveled on the RCC Enchantment of the Seas? We are looking at the 6 day/5 night trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel in August. If anyone has taken this trip, please fill me in on your thoughts of the itinerary and ship. We have two boys ages 16 and 10. They loved our quick get-away to the Bahamas on the Majesty of the Seas. Thanks for any input!

Not unlike Karina, I also sailed the other 5 nighter on Enchantment, but I've been to Grand Cayman twice on land trips, And it has a lot to offer.

As for Enchantment, I loved it. It has a mega cool pool deck, lots of eye candy for your 16 year old (At least there was on my cruise), and adequate entertainment venues for adults, though for my money it was a little quiet at night. That's why I upgraded for my next cruise to Serenade.:)

You and the boys will LOVE Enchantment. Happy hunting.

We are booked on the enchantment in august with our dd,13 my son,22 and his gf. We are excited. have not been on a "smaller" ship in awhile so am alittle concerned too about actiivites. But all the reviews about the Enchantment seem great so am very excited to go.

Macwoman

We've been on the Enchantment 3 times. It's a great ship. We were on your itinerary 2 years ago. My suggestion for your kids is the Cave Tubing excursion in Belize. Personally, I was scared (I'm 51 and not very adventurous). But, all the teenagers seemed to be having a blast.

LOVE the EOS!! Did the 5 nighter to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, was a great cruise! The staff was great, especially in the dining room!!!! There are two pools up on the pool deck, one is salt water and one is fresh. Then there is the solarium for adults only and it also has two hottubs. The entire cruise was smooth and wonderful! I traveled in 12/07 and two weeks of coming home I booked the EOS again for 11/08 going to Key West, Cozumel, and Belize!

Archived