Anyone going on the Sovereign SOON??(end of Jan/Feb?)

PH8

Hey everyone, I am new here but I was on the Majesty a couple weeks ago when then the Sovereign pulled in Nassau when they missed Coco Cay. There was a Carnival ship between us but I took a couple pictures and just saw this thread and thought I'd go back and look at them. If you look close enough there is definitely a balcony on deck nine with someone on it. Never posted a link before but hopefully it works.

http://community.webshots.com/album/562419304CpiogX

OK......WHEW....IM FINNALLY BACK.....we decided to stay on coco-cay for a bit longer...=)

i was unable to get into the room and get pics....BUT....during muster i was looking behind all the lifeboats, and i did see a random balcony behind them.....so it sould seem this is true....sorry....this is the best i could do....

greg

with that piece of photographic evidence i believe it is safe to conclude that there IS a balcony on 9028...9528 has yet to be confirmed. If I do not post on March 10th...ya'll have the go ahead...get everyone...shepherd smith...dan rather...charley gibson...larry king...nancy grace...ya'll let them know what is up!:D

Hey everyone, I am new here but I was on the Majesty a couple weeks ago when then the Sovereign pulled in Nassau when they missed Coco Cay. There was a Carnival ship between us but I took a couple pictures and just saw this thread and thought I'd go back and look at them. If you look close enough there is definitely a balcony on deck nine with someone on it. Never posted a link before but hopefully it works.

Laura----------you're the best........thanks..........thats the best pic we have........:p :p

OK......WHEW....IM FINNALLY BACK.....we decided to stay on coco-cay for a bit longer...=)

i was unable to get into the room and get pics....BUT....during muster i was looking behind all the lifeboats, and i did see a random balcony behind them.....so it sould seem this is true....sorry....this is the best i could do....

greg

We were worried about you Greg....we thought you were taken by "the force":eek:

with that piece of photographic evidence i believe it is safe to conclude that there IS a balcony on 9028...9528 has yet to be confirmed. If I do not post on March 10th...ya'll have the go ahead...get everyone...shepherd smith...dan rather...charley gibson...larry king...nancy grace...ya'll let them know what is up!:D
You wanna leave an emergency contact number with us..........just in case..:(

The question is: is it a passenger or the ghost of one of the missing passengers of the past. :confused::eek:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out.

2117011490100742043S600x600Q85.jpg

Just got off the Sovereign this morning... It's True...

Now the only thing we're not 100% sure is if 9528 is the same......one person said yes.........one no........

Archived