Quick Question from a "Princess Cruise" Lover

rjmcrm

I know I have read somewhere that you can check ports to see how many total ships will be there when you are also in port. Can someone please send me that website / information? I would really appreciate it.

On another note, my husband and I love Princess and have sailed on many other lines and will tell anyone and everyone that Princess is our favorite. From the Caribbean to Alaska, Princess is the way to go. We have not been to Europe, but are looking forward to that trip(s) in the near future. If you have any questions, I will be glad to try and answer them for you. We always book a balcony or a mini-suite and have sailed on 30+ cruises- many with Princess.

Thank you, very much, for your help. HAPPY CRUISING !!!!!

C. Moeller

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! We are spending a week mid-February in Cabo San Lucas and starting to plan our days and wanted to go on a "whale watching" trip on a day when there weren't cruise ships in - hoping it will be less crowded and maybe we will see more. Thanks, again, for your time and the info.

Archived